How To Give Afghanistan Money, Aid, And Supplies
At the Lamia Afghan Foundation , it is our goal to give Afghanistan children a chance to rebuild their country by improving their living conditions and educational opportunities. How can you help? Consult the below guidelines for giving Afghan aid.
- Clothing: All sizes and styles are needed, men's, women's, and children - new or used, clean and in good condition, including trousers, shirts, socks, skirts, sweaters, jackets, coats, and gloves.
- Shoes: All sizes are needed - especially infants and children. Work boots, casual shoes, sandals, clogs, and sneakers for men, women and children are preferred. No electronics, please!
- Other Items & Supplies: Blankets and comforters, new or used but in good condition, are always welcome.
- Toys, games and stuffed animals: New or used, but clean and in good working order.
- Backpacks or book bags
- Pencils (wooden with erasers)
- Ink pens (any size or color)
- Composition books (bound)
- Coloring books
- Crayons (small boxes)
- Rulers & Protractors
- Pencil sharpeners
- Scissors (small)
- Glue sticks